We currently have over 30 people working from home all over Venezuela doing Customer Service, Sales, Accounting, Uploading, etc.
We are looking to hire a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, to work FULL TIME (8 hours x 5 days / week) from home ANYWHERE in Venezuela.
1. Help create ads to hire people.
2. Evaluate candidates for job positions.
3. Onboard new hires (create email address, Ryver account, Guru Account, Hubstaff, Journal, etc, etc, etc).
4. Offboard employees that leave the Company.
5. Evaluate employees’ English level.
6. Help improve employees’ English proficiency.
7. Evaluate employee’s Skills in General.
8. Help create and improve training courses for employees.
9. Survey employees to figure out if they are happy with their job and what can be done to improve their happiness.
10. Help figure out metrics to evaluate employees’ performance and to include them in compensation plans.
Survey employees to figure out if they would prefer to do any other job inside the company
11. Establish a plan of quarterly and / or yearly employee evaluations by their supervisors
12. Maintain the EOS Trading Org Chart at Organimi.com.
13. Help create and maintain a detailed list of the computing equipment and software that each of our employees have.
14. Help our Company figure out which employees have to be fired for non-performance.
15. Figure out how we can screen candidates so we hire only the most intelligent and most qualified.
16. Maintain a database of Resumes of ALL employees that have applied to work at our Company and make it searchable by skills, experience, etc.
17. Make psychological evaluations of employees
18. Help figure out how to screen employees before deciding to hire them to make sure that once they are hired by our Company they won’t leave soon.
19. Help in Team Building, so all employees feel they are part of something bigger and not only work for the salary.
20. Figure out which employees can be groomed to be future leaders of the Company.
A. Candidate should have a modern computer and his / her disposal all the time.
B. Candidate should have a reasonably fast internet connection. We know there are internet issues in Venezuela depending on the area.
Without a good internet, the candidate will not be able to work for us.
C. Candidate should have experience working with Microsoft Office : Word, Excel and Outlook.
D. The candidate will need to communicate in English. It is very important to know how to Read, Write and Speak English PERFECTLY.
Intermediate or Beginner’s English won’t work for us.
The work is paid per hour and we guarantee 40 hours of work per week. We need people dedicated FULL TIME during the day, since it’s important to communicate with the rest of our employees during working hours.
When applying, if possible indicate what salary are you looking for. Computrabajo's system has a range of salaries that makes no sense, so just disregard the "Salario (neto mensual)" figure.