It is a home-based office position.
This position will provide human resources business partner support for the Latin American and EMEA Team. The HRBP will be responsible for building the required skills and competencies of the entire resource including process re-design, leading and managing change and creating a culture that drives partnerships, value creation and accountability.
This individual will be responsible for working with their client group to build leadership capability, organizational capability and culture that will enable company’s business leaders to achieve objectives. This includes strategically transforming the business by generating insights, identifying needs, translating the needs into requirements for the right solutions, working with HR expertise to develop solutions (where required) and delivering the solutions in collaboration with Global Management. The HR Business Partner will drive the needs of their employee population to ensure appropriate application of all HR policies, processes and systems.
In order to be effective, the HR Business Partner must thoroughly understand their client group’s services and processes delivered to the customers, the strategic priorities and the culture. He/she will work closely with the client leadership team to coordinate all activities in order to drive the business imperatives to grow the business profitability; attract and retain talent and leverage common tools/resources across the organization.
- Client Relationship Management and Strategy Development
- Building Talent Capability
- Employee Relations & Coordination
- Process & Project Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Team Development
- 2-5 years of progressive HR experience in a variety of both specialist and business partner roles
- 1-2 years as a HR Generalist
- Demonstrated ability to lead change efforts and project management across an assigned client group
- Experienced in process re-design, organization re-design and leading HR change
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with and influence the decision making of senior management.
- A skilled HR Business Partner with demonstrated talent recruitment, training, retention and general coordination experience.
- Analyzes and designs business processes to achieve objectives; includes designing structures, roles and supporting systems.
- A detail-oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving. Understands the underlying issues and components of a problem or opportunity and perceives complex cause-and-effect patterns. Identifies patterns and trends from past experiences that relate to a current situation and uses that knowledge to come up with creative solutions and new ideas.
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal, able to effectively address all levels within the organization.
- Works cooperatively as a member of a team and is committed to the overall team objectives rather than own interests
- Uses available technology to improve personal performance and ability to contribute to the business i.e.) MS Office, Google Files, PMS, etc.
- Proven ability to establish strong business partnerships with senior managers and operate successfully with the senior management level.
- Possesses excellent listening and conflict resolution skills with sensitivity to others’ needs.
- Obtains business and process knowledge and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Effectively manages projects by defining a project, developing the overall project plan with clear deliverables and timeline and managing the project team.