Learnlight is an EdTech company that provides language, intercultural and soft skills training to leading companies and organizations around the world. We deliver blended virtual, blended face-to-face, and digital solutions to 100,000+ learners in 1500+ clients across 150+ countries. We specialize in the digital transformation of learning programs and the empowerment of talent to excel in an increasingly complex global environment.
The Skills Program Manager is responsible for successfully managing the training programs for learners and to ensure high quality program set up and training delivery, whilst being the single point of contact for coordination. The Skills Program Manager will have ongoing communication with clients, trainers, client managers, recruitment, performance, and international learners to support the delivery of skills training programs. They will also be responsible for guaranteeing all training objectives are met.
- Responsible for training program from authorisation start to delivery date
- Meet service level agreement standards and achieving superior customer service
- Administer learner authorised package, ensure they meet the client’s provisions in full, and maximize client revenue and profitability
- Communicate with client representatives in cases of exceptions or issues
Assignee and Trainer support
- Welcome, support and show empathy towards learnners and their situation
- Maintain an intimate knowledge of a global trainer network, and support, retain and guide them with day to day challenges and training materials
- Successfully match learners’ needs, location and objectives with trainers' certifications and skills
Use of Learnlight platform and databases
- Demonstrate agility and autonomy with the Learnlight Platform
- Keep all internal spreadsheets and tracking files are up to date and accurate
Reporting, Billing, Payments, and Invoicing
- Keep billing, payment and invoicing details up to date on the Learnlight Platform
- Prepare accurate client reports and documentation in a timely manner
- Background in intercultural skills / intercultural competences
- Knowledge of SIETAR network is a benefit
- Well organized, good time management skills, efficient, decisive, and assertive
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong intercultural sensitivity and awareness
- C1 level or higher of English
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- People-Powered Culture: We have a flat, modern, meritocratic culture that values enthusiasm, initiative and commitment above all else.
- Flexible Working: Learnlight is a fully distributed virtual business with staff in 30+ countries and offices in 9 European cities, so you get to choose where you work.
- Learning & Development: Personalized language and soft skills training; ongoing professional development talks and masterclasses; frequent coaching and constructive feedback.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Learnlight fosters an open, positive, and diverse community which welcomes talent regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- Community Events: We offer a range of social events including Virtual Drinks, Book Club, Tea Time, and in-person departmental and All Company meetups.
- Location: Home-based/Remote/Virtual
- Schedule: Full-time
- Contract: Freelance
- Start Date: June 2022
Powered by JazzHR