Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
Then an Internship as Manufacturing / Engineering Intern in our Barquisimeto Plant might be the right place for you.
We focus on the production of consumer goods to provide our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost.
We are constantly innovating to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We set outstanding value in creativity, team work, problem solving and data analyzing skills.
Your role in Manufacturing :
Whether it’s directly from the production floor or from support areas; you'll face different challenges and take meaningful responsibilities since day one.
It's up to you to make decisions and the turn those decisions positive results for the Company. You will discover our leading technologies and in the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Will you take the challenge?
You will likely be placed in one of the following areas :
1. Production Making : Here we bring to life our products- your priority should be flexibility while delivering the product in time and seeing opportunities for continuous improvement.
We are hoping that you will help us to eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
Area activities :
2. Production Packing : Here you would work on getting our product into its final packaging and set up in pallets. Area activities :
3. Warehouse : After our product is manufactured the first logistic stop will be in-house storage prior to shipping. Area activities :
4. Quality : You should ensure a consistent quality in line with customer expectations, local laws and P&G's guidelines.
We validate all the formulas and equipment prior to production, and are responsible for the study of non-standards to improve our processes and training of the entire plant to quality principles. Area activities :
5. Health, Safety & Environment : This team handles the environmental impact of the site, including working on our waste, destruction of defective products, water management and energy as well as the safety of our people. Area activities :
6. Continuous Improvement : Day to day operation is the base of manufacturing, however our continuous improvement mindset is what makes the difference in our results. Area activities :
What we offer you :
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in exceptional ways : we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view.
And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?