1. Elaborate credit analysis for Initial, Interims and Annual reviews of local and global customers to support local regulatory lending compliance and preserve Citi’s footprint in Venezuela.
This include complex analysis such as Financial Industry, Government and Supranational Entities.
2. Analyze all pertaining information from credit prospects, including but not limited to : Financial Statements, Business Strategy, applicable regulations in customer’s industry, industry performance and management information (sucession plan, governance, etc.
aiming to provide meaningful information about the risk and rewards subject to credit approval
3. Complete Classified Credit Reviews for all criticized names in a timely basis, providing accurate information for monitoring purposes
4. Coordinate MCA process within ICG Risk in the country. This includes to proactive and efficient application of control testing, identification of emerging risks and manual processes in order to escalate potential solutions, and MCA adjustments to reduce operational risks
5. Prepare regulatory lending compliance forecast from a multivariable perspective : prospect pipeline coordination, cost of credit scenarios and analyst workload coordination
6. Prove sufficient knowledge of the local regulations applicable to risk and credit in Venezuela such as the Venezuelan Banking regulation, the 009-
1197 and all specific resolutions to the regulatory lending buckets
7. Prove sufficient knowledge and properly application of the ICG Risk Policy
8. Ensure timely preparation and quality standard of ICG Risk input to fulfiling the regulatory requirements of the Inegrated Risk Unit (UAIR).
9. Coordinate analyst workload, ensuring balanced assignation and monitor all department productivity
10. Engage in round table discussions, propose work out strategies when applicable, and oversee assigned portfolio
11. Collaborate with the Country Risk Manager and Risk Management Country Office on escalating key issues of Credit Risk (concentrations, regulatory changes, regulatory lending compliance, etc.
and 13. Collaborate on the elaboration of the Country Scenario Plan (Macroeconomic assumptions, scenario analysis, etc.)
12. Ensure timely completion of applicable Corrective Action Plans of ICG Risk Management either from the MCA or Internal Audit processes, ensuring properly validation process.
1. Bachelor degree in economy, business, administration, accounting or related fields (required). Master in Business or Finance is desired.
2. English as second language.
3. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (required)
4. Experience : at least 5 years of experience in banking, finance or accounting areas
5. Curiosity and ample capacity to work under stress
6. Strong analytical skills
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Ability to work independently and in teams
9. Accountability and can-do attitude
Yes, 10 % of the Time