At Sequoia Connect, we provide IT Services & Technical recruiting services to global companies, and we are looking for a full-scale Talent Sourcer to help continue with this growth. Consequently, The People Operations Team is looking for an IT Talent Sourcer to help support the development of our Global IT headhunting teams.
The ideal candidate will partner with our hiring managers and Headhunting Team to build out creative strategies to find, attract and hire top candidates.
You should be comfortable working alongside hiring managers and candidates, ensuring that expectations are exceeded, and strive for the best recruitment experience.
This position is responsible for front cycle recruiting and staffing needs for all technical roles.
- Demonstrate creative & relentless sourcing skills to track down & engage the very best IT talent across North America and LATAM.
- Develop strategic and creative sourcing strategies and programs that excite talented people to become a colleague at Sequoia Connect. You'll utilize LinkedIn Recruiter, internet searches, networking, and proactive referral generation techniques.
- Be the voice of Sequoia Connect and the brand’s image that creates a buzz and connects with our target audience.
- You will work closely with our marketing department and manage all social media channels to drive engagement and excite talented individuals worldwide to join our company, and Clients.
- You will send out content-driven messages, manage and activate paid social media and job advertisements, organize (online) events and assessment centers, blog about the life at Sequoia Connect, promote content about our services, and much more.
- Become a SmartRecruiter & LinkedIn Recruiter expert, leveraging technology to drive efficiencies and build communities/talent pools of top talent for nurturing & future openings
- Pre-screen potential candidates and partner with our Headhunting team, HR, and Hiring Managers to drive successful hiring campaigns to a close
- We’re looking for people with the attitude to learn and grow. We are looking for great people who want to be part of great teams!
- Fresher sourcing across North America, working for a Recruitment Agency, RPO, or internally
- Possess a hunters mentality and be relentless in your pursuit of attracting top talent to Sequoia Connect
- Demonstrate a Sales and Marketing mindset, love to speak and engage with people, and want to be part of one of the most important and life-changing events of a person: a new Career.
- You are social media savvy and know how to connect and excite others digitally.
- You are tech-savvy and know your way around systems, tools, and applications;
- You have a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced international environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish (Desired))
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Remarkable organizational skills and relentless drive to improve efficiency
- Strong teamwork and ability to welcome differences when working alongside others
- Strong knowledge of Google Workspace, including Docs, Sheets, and Gmail
- High personal integrity
- Friendly and approachable
- Time Zone: CST
- We're looking for Home Office candidates.
- Willing to have a base salary and above-the-market commissions.
- Willing to work for a startup company (Sequoia Global Services, Sequoia Connect, Sequoia high-tech)
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/
Remote IT Talent Sourcer (Fresher), Recruitment, IT talent